Featured Online Schools, Approved by U.S. Dept. of Education to offer Accredited Degree Programs!
About Distance Learning Online EducationOnline education schools carry out degrees at various levels such as certificate, associate, bachelors, master and doctorate. Besides, they offer short courses and training programs catering to various requirements of the economy. Student should make sure to gather detailed information about accredited schools offering required degree program. This helps students to understand the institute properly by knowing about its financial aid possibilities, academic calendar, accreditation, credit transfer possibilities, and delivery format.
Recommendation for StudentsTopDistanceLearning.com recommend students to apply FREE for "Information Request" from as much as schools possible. This will help make them an informed decision about future, career, and help them choose right program.
Degree CategorizationThe general categorizations of the degrees online schools undertake is as under:
- Associate – 2 year program
- Bachelors – 4 year program: Some may start a bachelor degree directly; few may go for associate degree first, and then 2 years of further education will convert their associate degree to Bachelors.
- Master – 2 year program available after 16 years of education and thus completing 18 years of education
- Continuing education – Includes certificates, diplomas and other courses available and may vary in program length
- Doctorate – also known as a PhD
- Courses and Training programs